Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Delights in 2012

Daniel


Many wonderful events took place in 2012 in the Moore household.  One that stood out among the others was that Daniel's adoption was final!  Here is my favorite image I took of our little boy.


The 2nd amazing event that took place in 2012 was that we were placed with his little brother, Tyler!  His adoption should be final in 2013!  I'll look forward to posting an image of our new little boy once his adoption is final.

Another 2012 highlight was when our family took a road trip to the Grand Canyon.  I witnessed what looked like a young guy proposing to his girlfriend on a very far off ledge overlooking the canyon.  I'm such a hopeless romantic and this just made my trip.  Still not sure who the couple was though.

I also tried to savor all the soccer games, dance practices, moments cuddling on the couch, choir performances, meals together, and all the daily tasks with my family.

I'm looking forward to what 2013 holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment