Saturday, June 4, 2011

Brand New

 There is something about a brand new baby that makes everything feel peaceful and good...at least while he is sleeping.  I absolutely loved capturing  images of this new baby boy.  Newborns are my favorite clients to work with.  They take a little more time, but the mood of the shoot is calm, quiet, and patient

Deliciously Sweet!!


I love how big brother was peering through the fence.  We didn't pose this one.  I was focusing on the baby and big brother came out to see what was going on.  Soon they'll be running around and playing together.

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you posted a comment. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a little biased, but I love them! We've been so blessed by your gift; thank you so much for capturing such precious images of our little ones. I can't wait to see the rest of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete