Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why Blog?


I have given in to the urge to blog.  Why do I need a blog on top of a photography website and Facebook page?  My website is a place to view galleries, find out about portrait pricing, and contact me.  Facebook is an instant place to communicate, view some shots, and post upcoming specials and events.  This blog is a place to tell your story and show your story.  Each photo shoot I have the privilege to meet new people and photograph them.  I also want to tell a little of their story and take a moment to focus on them. I want this blog to be yours.  A place to see and read a little about you.  After all, it is a privilege for me to be a part of showing your story.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, we have been so blessed by your gift and are excited about having more sessions with you in the future. I look forward to reading your blog and seeing more of your wonderful portraits!

    God bless,
    Ruth Dawson

    ReplyDelete